*REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR OUR OCTOBER COLLECTIVE*
Becoming a part of The Nappy Collective is a wonderful opportunity to assist families in crisis or in need and to strengthen and build new connections with your customers/clientele in a non-monetary way.
It is also an opportunity to become a part of a fast growing and exciting national charity that provides social and environmental benefits to the community.
We are now taking registrations for our Collectives in 2018 which will run in May and October. We will advise dates early in 2018.
Collectives will run in Adelaide, Albury/Wodonga, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Canberra, Geelong, Ballarat, Gold Coast, Hobart, Illawarra/Wollongong, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Sydney and Darwin. If you are not located in one of these areas please register you application anyway and we will contact you when we are collecting near you.
Please note we accept two types of drop points. Please register as the type most appropriate to you.
1. As a public drop point. If you are a business with public accessibility you may register as a public drop point and your details will be listed on our website.
2. As a private drop point. Becoming a private drop points is recommended for community groups, schools, creches and corporate organisations that do not have public accessibility however wish to run a collective within their own community. As a private drop point you will still be provided with a drop box, marketing material, and support from TNC whilst the collective is on. Details of your collection point will be kept private and will not be published on our website.
Please note approval of drop point 'partners' are at The Nappy Collective's absolute discretion.
A couple of things to consider before applying;
- For security and privacy purposes we only use businesses/shops with public or store front entrances as Public Drop Points. (If you are a private residence and would like to become involved, please sign up to our mailing list to be kept up to date with our future developments in this space www.thenappycollective.com).
- Nappies can be bulky; does your location have the capacity to store them during the Collective?
- During our last collectives, our drop points on average have collected 800 nappies, some reaching over 2000.
- Do you already use social media, newsletters and/or regular emails to connect in with your customers? Our most successful Drop Points have raised awareness about the Collective within their own community to maximise reach.
- Drop Points will receive a detailed information pack before the collective including instructions for staff, posters, flyers and marketing material.
- We require our Drop Points to deliver their nappies at the end of The Collective. If you are unable to deliver, we may not be able to include you as a Drop Point.
- Please read and agree to The Nappy Collective's terms and conditions before applying. Download our terms and conditions HERE